Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vegas, Here I Come!

I know these are totally insane, but they were impossible to pass up.

I went to Marshall's at the Lincoln Mall for the first time today. They have one of those "shoe megastores" inside it, and this was by far the best one I've seen. They have a huge clearance section where I found these gems, sparkling upon the top shelf. Upon first glance I thought, "wow, those are kind amazing." Upon futher inspection, I realized what a treasure they truly were.

Not only were these red satin, rhinestoned, strappy stiletto-heeled sandals, they were BETSEY JOHNSON red satin, rhinestoned, strappy stiletto-heeled sandals! Originally priced at $170, I got these babies for $30. I had to get them for the principal of the matter. They couldn't just sit there on the shelf of a Marshall's in Lincoln, Rhode Island whose residents have no appreciation for such gold. This entry should be subtitled "Diary of a Shoe Addict."

Of course, I have nothing to wear with them, or a place to wear them, but that can be arranged. Or else I can save them for my future as a Vegas showgirl.



1 comment:

deerseason87 said...

Seriously, you should plan a trip to Vegas just to wear these shoes. If you do it, I will meet you there!