Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tag, I'm It.

I've been tagged by Hannah at Printer & Piemaker. So without further ado, here are eight random facts about me:

1. I believe my true calling is to be a drag queen. Only then would my skill with sequins and rhinestones be put to proper use, and the need for restraint with such materials would be eliminated.

2. I have a cat named Gadoo, (which means cat in Armenian). I inherited him from my friend Trey, who realized he just wasn't a cat person. And admittedly, if all cats were like Gadoo, I'm not sure I'd be a cat person either. I love him dearly, he's adorable, and he purrs when I come home. But he's kind of a maniac. I fight with him more than anyone ever in my entire life (except maybe my brother when we were younger). I have scratches all over my body, and it's a test of speed and agility to get out of the house in the morning without him escaping (I failed miserably today).


3. I have a slight obsession with resetting my odometer when I fill my gas tank. I find it very satisfying.

4. My ring finger is significantly shorter on my left hand than my right.

5. I've seen the movie "With Honors" about 200 times. It was the first dvd I ever bought, because it was $6. I used to put it on in the background while I was doing artwork in college. I find it very comforting.

6. I came in second place at the Junior Club Championship in the girls division at the golf course my family belonged to when I was 13. Of course, there were only two girls competing. But I have a large trophy to show for it.

7. When I'm not thinking about anything in particular, and no other songs are stuck in my head, marching band music plays in my brain.

8. I own a sparkly blue bowling ball named blue thunder and bowling shoes, yet I am a terrible bowler.

At this point I'm supposed to tag 8 more people, and since tag backs aren't allowed, I don't think I know anyone else with a blog. So sadly, I break the chain.

1 comment:

deerseason87 said...

Oh my god... Gadoo's belly is so fluffy!