Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cat Couture

Ok, so it's actually dog clothing. I've recently discovered that my cat [usually] doesn't mind wearing clothing. This is a very dangerous discovery for me, because now in addition to buying clothing for myself, I can also waste money on clothing for my cat. There isn't the same market for cat clothing that there is for dogs, but I've found that the size small dog clothing fits Gadoo perfectly.

Here is Gadoo in his new parka, purchased in the dollar section of Target. Stay tuned for more Gadoo Glamour Shots. (I am fully aware that I have completely lost my mind.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the flapper outfit, and i'm sad, although the cat is adorable, that you made your cat put on a hoodie with a dollar bill sign zipper.

This is Nick :-).

Don't be a stranger! AIM misses you!